We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I have not always been on the oil bandwagon. I had some friends and relatives using them and I honestly thought it was just an expensive air freshener for their home. Gosh, was I ever wrong! It wasn’t until my husband had started having issues with winter asthma and my daughter suffering from seasonal allergies, that I understood the importance of them. I started doing some research on home remedies I could use to help support their respiratory system and discovered all the possibilities with essential oils.
Since purchasing my kit in September 2016, I have found many uses for my family. I have also added many oils to my collection. We have even replaced some everyday cleaning items that are safer and healthier for all of us. I have learned our favorite diffuser recipes, made beard oil for my husband, mermaid spray for my hair and even some sweet blends to keep in the car for on-the-go. We are slowly but surely turning into an oily family. I am happy to report that with the support of our oils, that so far this winter my husband hasn’t had any setbacks and my daughter can breathe better. Our favorite daily diffuser recipe is a mix of Thieves and Lemon to keep those germs from school at bay. ?
Why Young Living Essential Oils
After doing some research, it was a no-brainer to use Young Living Essential Oils. Through their Seed to Seal promise, they guarantee the purest and therapeutic grade oils on the market. Young Living cultivates their own seeds, plant them on their own farms, weed by hand, harvest, distill on site and package in house. One thing that set them apart to me was that they truly care about the product they produce. If a crop has a bad year, that oil simply will not be produced.
Did you know that most oils found in the grocery store or even on Amazon are only suitable for cosmetics and perfume? It’s true. There are a lot of oils out there that are low-quality or adulterated. Adulterated oils are mixed with fillers to produce inexpensive oil, therefore, delivering low-grade and possibly dangerous products. This is why I chose Young Living Essential oils because I know I am getting pure oil.
The Happy Oilers
By signing up under my sponsor, I became a member of an amazing group called, The Happy Oilers. This group is the downline of Madison Vining and her husband. This team is a group of awesome people who cheer each other on, pursue wellness together, share information, and help each other chase our dreams. This group of “oilers” is chocked full of resources such as literature, Facebook groups, message boards, videos, recipes, business information and they have their very own handbook. I don’t know where I would be without this group and all the resources.
Young Living Starter Kit
I could not wait for my kit to arrive. I checked tracking on it every hour until it was delivered. NO JOKE! The packaging alone was an amazing surprise. The designer for the starter kit box is the same one who designs the packaging for Apple. Amazing! I seriously didn’t want to get fingerprints on it.
Along with the 11 oils and diffuser, you get some great literature and samples. Also, some small sample drams so that you can share your favorite oils with friends and family.
Here is what comes in the kit and the prices if you were to order each item separately.
- Lavender $15.46
- Peppermint Vitality $13.16
- Lemon Vitality $8.22
- Copaiba Vitality $28.29
- Frankincense $39.14
- Thieves Vitality $19.08
- Purification $9.87
- RC $13.49
- DiGize Vitality $18.09
- PanAway $46.38
- Stress Away $15.66
- DewDrop Diffuser $83.88
- Samples $32.93
If you were to purchase everything separately, it would cost over $340. The premium Starter kit is only $160. Awesome savings! Besides being a great value, this kit offers a great variety of oils and is the perfect way to start using oils.
Here is a look at each oil and some ways each oil can be used.
- Soothing and refreshing aroma.
- Use for winding down and relaxing before bedtime.
- Diffuse to create a calming and comforting atmosphere.
- Add to your favorite hair, body and beauty products
- Diffuse to eliminate odors.
- Contains many constituents that contribute to a vast range of usages.
- Supports gastrointestinal system comfort.
- Promotes healthy digestive & bowel function.
- Natural breath freshener.
- Helps promote focus and clarity by supporting a healthy nervous system.
- Helps alleviate nausea & occasional gas.
- Encourages proper respiratory function.
- Suppresses appetite.
- Relief of occasional heartburn.
- Takes 75 lemons to make one 15ml bottle.
- Invigorates the mind and body by supporting the nervous system.
- Cleans your bodily systems
- Supports healthy respiratory function.
- Supports proper nasal function.
- Perfect replacement for lemon juice or seasoning to flavor seafood, vegetables, beverages or desserts, or to flavor water.
- Supports the body’s natural response to injury or irritation.
- Aids in easing common digestion discomforts when taken internally.
- Helps the body regulate its natural immune responses.
- Main ingredient in Stress Away
- Promotes a youthful appearance from the inside out.
- Pronounced as co-pah-ee-ba.
- Supports healthy skin when applied topically.
- Promotes feelings of calmness and balance.
- Increase spiritual awareness
- May help smooth the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Rub on the bottoms of feet to alleviate nervous energy
- Add to your daily skin care regime as excellent moisturizer
- Supports healthy immune function.
- Compliments daily wellness regimes.
- Helps maintain a healthy respiratory system.
- Key component for the entire Thieves line of products by Young Living.
- Helps freshen stale air when diffused.
- Use a drop or two in a spray bottle with water for cleaning.
- Neutralizes odors in the odor in the air.
- Uplifting and invigorating aroma
- Perfect choice for moisturizing occasional dry skin
- Purify and cleanses the air of stubborn or lingering odors.
- Use as part of your facial cleansing regime.
- Put a few drops in stinky shoes
- Add to a cotton ball and put in vents of the car to help freshen the stale air.
- Rub on your feet or chest before exercise to uplift and inspire
- Massage 3 drops on your feet before bedtime to encourage an atmosphere of comfort.
- Diffuse to create a comforting aroma.
- Contains three different types of Eucalyptus ( E. globulus, E. radiata, and E. citriodora), all of which are high in the naturally occurring constituent eucalyptol.
- Supports a healthy digestive system,
- Helps alleviate nausea and upset/sour stomach.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Useful for occasional irregularity or constipation.
- Can offer relief from occasional heartburn.
- Alleviates fullness, bloating and occasional gas from overeating.
- Designed to relieve occasional muscle soreness and tension,
- Helps counter stressed nerves.
- Peppermint and wintergreen essential oils soothe sore joints and ligaments after exercise.
- Add to massage oil for use with occasional tension.
- Perfect for localized soreness after gardening, shopping, working out, or any other physical activity.
- Help reduce nervous tension and induce relaxation.
- Use to add a fun and fresh flavor to water.
- Supports the nervous system when exposed to occasional stress.
- Invigorating and refreshing.
- Helps to reduce stressors so that normal sleep patterns can be maintained.
Disclaimer: I am sharing my own personal experience and opinions, as always. I am not claiming you will have the same experience or results that I have had. I am also not offering any medical advice of any sorts. Always consult you doctor for any medical needs or questions and any concerns before trying essential oils.
If you are interested in learning more about essential oils, contact me at email@example.com. Or if you are ready to start using Young Living Essential Oils for a healthier family and be a part of an amazing support group, click here.
Have you ever used Essential Oils? What are your favorite recipes? Interested in trying Essential Oils?